ROCKVILLE, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Fact.MR, the size of the global market for assisted reproductive technology is forecast $24.91 billion in 2022, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period. By 2032, the assisted reproductive technology market is expected to be worth $44.61 billion.
As society becomes more accepting of assisted reproductive technology due to the introduction of more advanced technologies such as time-lapse embryo imaging, pre-implantation genetic testing, magnetically activated cell sorting, and endometrial receptivity analysis testing, it is expected that demand for assisted reproductive technology treatments could increase.
Want a detailed understanding of how the market works? Request a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4393
Post-pandemic, telemedicine deployment in assisted reproductive technology and technological advances are expected to drive market growth. The use of telemedicine in assisted reproductive technology therapies is still in its infancy. Benefits such as continuous management and remote monitoring mean it has enormous potential for the future.
The main reason behind the introduction of assisted reproductive technology is the prevalence of infertility caused by stressful lifestyle and other conditions. As a result of the rise in infertility, the market for assisted reproductive technologies is expected to expand over time. The above factors are likely to lead to increased demand for assisted reproductive technology in the future.
The assisted reproductive technology market is expected to grow significantly due to various factors including the growing number of single parents, greater acceptance of same-sex relationships, and others. The combination of assisted reproductive technology and ovulation induction can result in significantly higher rates of multiple pregnancies. Achieving a singleton pregnancy is essential, since a multiple pregnancy and the associated consequences, in addition to ovulation induction, pose a significant risk to assisted reproduction technology.
The central theses
- Based on type, the IVF segment of the assisted reproductive technology market had the highest market share at 93%.
- The end-user segment for fertility clinics and other facilities, which accounted for the largest share of total sales at 80%, dominated the market for assisted reproductive technology.
- With a 38% share of sales, Europe controlled the market for assisted reproductive technology.
- A 20% market share for assisted reproductive technology is expected to be in the end-use segment for hospitals and other facilities.
- The artificial insemination market segment is forecast to have a healthy CAGR and a 7% market share for assisted reproductive technology.
- North America is expected to grow significantly. The increase, which is projected to result in a CAGR of 4.8% between 2022 and 2032, is due to the excellent results reported by treated patients.
Customize this report for a specific country
Large companies are embracing a variety of strategies, including new launches, R&D spending, and product portfolio expansion, to increase their share of the assisted reproductive technology market.
- Inception Fertility expanded its ecosystem with the launch of HavenCryo in June 2022. HavenCryo is a long-term reproductive tissue storage and cryopreservation solution that offers a unique experience for fertility professionals and patients. It contains aids for assisted reproduction (ART).
- In March 2022, CK Birla Healthcare opened Birla Fertility in New Delhi, its premier assisted reproductive technology clinic.
- In January 2021, CooperSurgical purchased Embryo Options, a renowned provider of cryostorage software for fertility clinics. The Embryo Options platform will benefit patients by providing access to the online resources that inform them of samples being retained for upcoming ART treatment cycles.
- In December 2021, CooperCompanies successfully acquired Generate Life Sciences. Generate Life Sciences is the world’s leading provider of donor sperm and eggs for infertility treatment. The $1.6 billion deal is expected to benefit CooperCompanies’ fertility services.
Key segments in the Assisted Reproductive Technology industry research
- Through Procedure :
- Frozen donor
- Frozen non-donor
- Fresh donor
- Fresh non-donor
- Embryo Banking
- Through Technology :
- In vitro fertilization
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Artificial fertilization
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Intracervical insemination (ICI)
- In vitro fertilization
- Until the end User :
- fertility clinics
- Through Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Discover our Safe & Secure Quick Buy Payment Options – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4393
Table of Contents
1.1. Market Definition and Scope
1.2. market segmentation
1.3. Main research goals
1.4. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and research methodology
3. Summary: Global Assisted Reproductive Technology Market
4. Market Overview
4.3. Important market indicators
4.4. market dynamics
4.5. Global Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Analysis and Forecasts, 2022-2032
4.6. Assisted Reproductive Technology Market – Global Supply Demand Scenario
4.7. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.8. market prospects
4.9. Assisted Reproductive Technology: Regional Funding Scenario
4.10. Cost of In Vitro Fertilization by Region, 2017
4.11. Assisted reproductive technology: indication
Check out other related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market– The Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market is expected to grow at almost 9% CAGR and is expected to register an impressive valuation by 2032. The increasing prevalence of genetic disorders broadens the prospects for growth.
artificial insemination market – The global artificial insemination market is expected to grow rapidly at a CAGR of 7% between 2022 and 2026. The market is currently valued at $1.9 billion and is projected to reach $2.5 billion by the end of 2026.
Cataract Devices Market– The global cataract devices market is valued at US$13.55 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% to reach a market size of US$19.49 billion by the end of 2032.
Market for artificial insemination in veterinary medicineThe veterinary artificial insemination market is expected to be worth USD 3.16 billion in 2022.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us with their most important decisions. While our experienced consultants use the latest technologies to uncover hard-to-find insights, we believe our differentiator is the trust clients place in our expertise. Our coverage spans a wide spectrum – from Automotive & Industry 4.0 to Healthcare & Retail – and is extensive, but we make sure to analyze even the most niche categories. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we are a competent research partner.
US sales office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
E-mail: [email protected]