Registration for the three-day Hybrid Summit taking place March 21-23, 2023 is now open
SAN FRANCISCO, October 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Business Architecture Guild®an international community of business architecture practitioners with members in over 100 countries, today announced that registration is open for the 11th Annual Business Architecture Innovation Summit™. The summit will take place virtually and in person Reston, VAUS, 21-23 March 2023.
For the past decade, the Business Architecture Innovation Summit™ has been the premier event for business and IT leaders to learn about industry advancements, success stories and key insights from around the world. Co-sponsored by the Business Architecture Guild® and the object management group®, this three-day event offers a variety of experiential and cutting-edge topics, discussion panels and networking opportunities for in-person and external attendees. Example topics are:
- Enabling strategy execution and change management through business architecture
- Improving customer experience with business architecture
- Leveraging business architecture to enable AI, digital transformation and digital twin
- Define the role of business architecture in building an agile enterprise
- Formalizing the role of business architecture in data architecture and software design
- Establishing and scaling an enterprise-wide business architecture practice
- Using reference models to create a baseline for business architecture
- Business architecture standards: A top-notch update
Corresponding Ivan BlnovFormer Summit Attendee, “Having attended and attended multiple Summits over the past decade, I have witnessed firsthand the increasing maturity of business architecture topics, speakers and content. I look forward to another great Summit in 2023, especially the opportunity to network with attendees and leading thinkers from the global business architecture community.”
Past Summits have featured speakers from a variety of industry sectors across six continents, helping organizations formulate their vision for evolving their practice. For those new to the discipline, the Summit will be preceded by a half-day Business Architecture Primer™, which is offered free of charge to virtual and in-person Summit attendees.
About the Business Architecture Guild
The Business Architecture Guild® is an international, non-profit, membership-based association that provides valuable resources to leaders, practitioners and others interested in the field. The Business Architecture Guild® is the source for A guide to the knowledge base of business architecture® (BIZBOK® Guide) and exclusive provider of the Certified Business Architect® certification program.
SOURCE The Business Architecture Guild