The Keystone SMILES Community Learning Center is seeking a dynamic individual who is keen to grow their career and leadership skills by creating a positive and supportive environment to join the Keystone SMILES CLC Business Manager in Knox, PA.
Visit their website: www.keystonesmiles.org to learn more about their organization.
Keystone SMILES Community Learning Center (CLC) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support individuals, schools, and other nonprofit organizations that offer programs that are supported by grants and donations. Your agency offers service opportunities, academic support, safe havens, early childhood education, and skill trade programs. SMILES is an acronym for Service Making an Impact through Learning Experiences with Students (students of all ages). 28 years. Keystone SMILES CLC supports 21 PT and FT employees and up to 140 AmeriCorps members annually.
Services included after the trial period:
- Individual health care
- Appropriate pension plan
- Paid vacation and vacation
- Occasionally extended holiday breaks
- Flexible schedule
- Knowledge of accounting, payroll, taxes, budgets, insurance and contracts
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google formats
- Competent and experienced in QuickBooks Pro
- Preferred experience working in any capacity with schools, corporations and/or non-profit organizations
- Associates or certification in human resources or tax curriculum
- A 4-year degree in business administration or accounting is preferred
Business Manager support responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Efficiently organize and control the ongoing management of estimated costs from the initial estimate to the final updated estimate
- Get financial reports to track costs for orders for grant and reporting periods
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, Human Resources, Insurance, Payroll and Tax
- Gather and maintain files/documents needed to support staffing and monitoring
- Assist staff with operations that require tax accounting, oversight, invoicing, and purchasing requirements
- Assist in the creation, development and production of reports to ensure accurate financial information for operational and administrative needs
- Work with the Executive Director and program coordinators to analyze capacity to accommodate new initiatives and projects
- Assist in drafting grants and budget proposals
Base Salary $39,800 – Salary offer increases with education and/or work experience.
- Letter of introduction and reason for interest
- 2 references
- 1) work
- 1) official or honorary reference.
For more information and to apply, follow this link: https://smileshr.bamboohr.com/careers/105
Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, redistribution, or redistribution of the contents of this Service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.