DUBLIN, October 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Added the Patient Engagement Technology an Innovative Tool for Healthcare Industry, Global End User Market Trends and Analysis – (Price Analysis, Replacement Trends and Factor Analysis, Selection Criteria, Buying Behavior and Mobile Health) report ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global patient engagement technology market is expected to range $27.9 billion until 2027 $17.3 billion in 2022 at a CAGR of 10.0%. Extensive research in the patient engagement technology market has revealed that patient involvement in their healthcare leads to measurable improvements in hospital safety and quality. Active patient engagement is a prerequisite for better healthcare. With the ongoing and rapid change in the healthcare industry, hospitals are focusing on different ways to engage their patients to improve the care process and enable informed decision-making by physicians.
The main factors driving the growth of this market include growing patient awareness of the benefits of PES; better patient understanding of regular health monitoring; easy availability, accessibility and deployment of PES; growing need for improved quality of care; the increasing burden of chronic disease and patients’ focus on self-managing their care using mobile solutions; and the growing healthcare requirements and incentives for the adoption of healthcare IT solutions (such as the Affordable Care Act, implementation of ICD-11 and the Meaningful Use program). These laws encourage healthcare stakeholders to adopt patient retention solutions and achieve goals such as reducing readmission rates and improving connections between providers and patients.
Patient retention solutions deliver benefits such as cost reductions, reduced readmission rates, improved staff productivity, and patient management across the continuum of care.
Despite these numerous advantages, certain obstacles such as Such as the need for health information technology (HCIT) infrastructure, high installation costs in developing countries and concerns about health information security, the growth of this market.
In line with this trend, healthcare providers, payers and patients are increasingly adopting patient engagement technologies that offer benefits to both themselves and their patients and customers.
Below is a list of some of the benefits of Patient Engagement Technology:
Benefits for clinics and hospitals (providers)/payers
- Greater patient satisfaction and experience
- Improved clinical outcomes and treatment quality
- More timely appointments and reduced no-show rate
- Assistance in meeting the criteria for reasonable use (MU).
- Reducing readmission rates to hospitals
- Increased patient retention
- Reduce overall costs
benefits for patients
- Easy access to health information – Patients can easily access medical information anytime, anywhere by using a patient engagement technology or platform
- Easy communication between patient and provider – e-visits and secure messaging help patients communicate with providers via their mobile devices.
- Easily monitor treatment progress—patients can view and share their medical records and access test results on their mobile devices
- Increased patient satisfaction: Better understanding of care through PES; The built-in value-based care program feature in PES allows patients to pay primarily for the value-based care received.
Main topics covered:
2 research methodology
4 force field analysis
5 Market Overview
6 Potential analysis of the end user market
7 Evaluation of the purchasing behavior of hospitals
8 Pricing Analysis of Patient Engagement Solutions
9 Surrogate Trends for Patient Engagement Solutions (Qualitative Assessment)
10 Role of Mhealth in Patient Engagement
11 Selection Criteria for Patient Engagement Solutions (Provider Perspective)
12 Recent Developments
13 Recent Developments
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z83unm
research and markets
Laura WoodSenior managers
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets