You don’t need a real passport to eat and drink anywhere in the world… just a ticket and reservation for EPCOT.
While guests can dine and sip at the park’s World Showcase year-round, the annual International Food & Wine Festival is a month-long event celebrating “the best in the world of food and drink.” This year’s celebration at Disney World includes more than 25 food and wine marketplaces including Spain, Brazil, India, Australia, Greece, Kenya and more!
Whether you are planning your next family vacation or you are part of the 21+ crowd and looking to enjoy your vacation bibbidi bobbidi booze, there is something for guests of all ages to enjoy during the festival; by Remys Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunts and concerts, of course, to attractions like Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind and Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
Before you book your trip, here’s everything you need to know EPCOT’s International Food & Wine Festival 2022:
When did EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival 2022 start?
The delicious event began on July 14, 2022.
Related: 50+ Walt Disney Quotes
When does EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival 2022 end?
Book your trip before this year’s Food & Wine Festival ends on November 19, 2022.
How much does EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival cost?
The International Food & Wine Festival is included in EPCOT’s admission price. Just buy a ticket and make a parking reservation for the same date.
Does your ticket include food and beverages at EPCOT’s International Food & Wine Festival?
Food and drinks are purchased separately.
See also: Visit a Galaxy Far, Far Away! Discover everything you need to know about Disney’s war of stars Hotel, Galactic Star Cruiser
(scroll to read more)
What are the Global Marketplaces at EPCOT’s International Food & Wine Festival 2022 and where are they located?
Plan your tasting tour accordingly because here are the different marketplaces:
- The Alps – near Germany
- Australia – near the port of entry
- Appleseed Orchard—Canada
- Belgium — between France and Morocco
- Brazil — between France and Morocco
- Brew Wing in The Odyssey
- Coastal Eats – near Mission: SPACE
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™ – near the port of entry
- Flavors from Fire – near the test track presented by Chevrolet
- The Fry Basket – near the test track, presented by Chevrolet
- Greece — near Morocco
- Hawaii – near the port of entry
- Hops & Barley – American Adventure
- India – near China
- Ireland – near UK
- Kenya – near Refreshment Outpost
- Mac & Eats – near Mission: SPACE
- The Noodle Exchange – near Disney Traders
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE – near the port of entry
- Spain — between Italy and Germany
- The Swanky Saucy Swine – near Disney Traders
- Tangerine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco
When do the marketplaces open during EPCOT’s International Food & Wine Festival?
The Belgian marketplace opens daily at 8:30am serving Belgian waffles, while the other global marketplaces are open from 11am until the park closes (unless otherwise noted).
Will there be performances during the 2022 International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot?
During the 2022 festival, guests will be able to see a live show thanks to the Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare. The 2022 schedule includes “internationally recognized artists Friday through Monday” and local bands Tuesday through Thursday.
Who’s Performing at EPCOT’s 2022 International Food & Wine Festival?
baha men, 98°, Kris Allen & David Cook, joey fatone & friends, and BBMAK are among the artists who performed at the 2022 festival.
The remaining lineup from Friday to Monday:
- 21 and 22 Oct: Ray Parker Jr.
- 23 and 24 Oct: billy ocean
- October 28-31: Hanson
- Nov 4-7: Boyz II men
- November 11th and 12th: Kenny G
- 13 and 14 Nov: sugar shock
The remaining lineup from Tuesday through Thursday:
- Oct 25-27: M-80s
- Nov 1-3: Country Airwaves
- November 8th to 10th: foreigner trip
Next 101 Disney Trivia and Answers!