The bidding process for Kaynes Technology’s IPO closes today. From the latest GMP to online stock allotment status check, here’s everything you need to know.
Would you like to subscribe to the Kaynes Technology India Limited (KTIL) Initial Public Offering (IPO)? You must do this today as the issue closes for subscription on Monday November 14th. The IPO opened for bidding on Thursday, November 10, 2022 and drew 1.10 times on the second day of subscription on Friday. Kaynes Tech shares are available at a premium (GMP) of Rs, according to market watchers. 115 in the gray market today, according to a report by Live Mint.
On the second day of the bidding process, the shares reserved for the retail category were subscribed for 0.47 times, for the QIB category 2.45 times and for the NII category 0.77 times. Kaynes Technology’s IPO stock allotment status is expected to occur on November 17, 2022. The company’s shares will be listed on the BSE and NSE stock exchanges on November 22nd.
Once Kaynes Technology’s IPO allotment status is complete and declared, investors can verify this online by visiting BSE’s official website or the IPO’s registrar. The registrar of Kaynes Technology Link IPO may be known to be Intime India Private Ltd. Here are the steps you need to follow to check Link Intime India Private Ltd share allotment status.
How to Check Kaynes Technology IPO Stock Allotment Status via BSE
1. Visit BSE official website or click on the direct link given here – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. From the menu, select the company name – Kaynes Technology IPO (will only appear once allotment status is complete).
3. Enter your application number that was issued to you for Kaynes Technology’s IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click on “I’m not a robot” and confirm the captcha.
6. At last, click the “Send” button and the allocation status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Kaynes Technology IPO Stock Allotment Status Online Via Link Intime
Visit Link Intime official website or click on the links mentioned here – https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html .
Select an option from our PAN Card Number, Application Number or DP Customer ID from the top bar.
Select the name of the company that is Kaynes Technology’s IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will see the status of your IPO stock allotment on your device screen.