- New The direct-to-dealer offering leverages the power of Urban Science’s unrivaled near-real-time industry sales data and industry-leading technology to provide dealers with an accurate, daily status of their leads
- sell alert™ connects directly to dealer CRMs and proactively notifies sellers when a sale is lost, allowing them to focus time and resources on prospects who are still in the market
DETROIT, November 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Urban Science® today announced the launch of SalesAlert™, an industry-first solution that notifies auto dealers when a sales manager has purchased a vehicle from another dealer. To do this, SalesAlert™ connects to a retailer’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and leverages the power of Urban Science’s near real-time industry sales data* to identify lost sales across retailers, brands and locations; it then notifies traders daily of sales lost to other stores. The result: no more wasting time or resources chasing down prospects that are no longer in the market.
“Because Urban Science supplies almost every automobile manufacturer The United StatesOur company’s daily sales data provides near real-time insight into lost sales that is simply unmatched in the industry,” said Tom LongoExecutive Vice President, Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe, Urban Science®. “By providing daily updates to our dealer customers across the US through an affordable, turnkey solution and an easy-to-use interface, SalesAlert™ is uniquely positioned as an essential tool in any store’s sales arsenal and as a growth driver for leading stores across the country.”
Optimized through intensive collaboration with dealers across the country, SalesAlert™ features an interface designed for seamless connectivity and ease of use, and in addition to its core mission of making sales processes more efficient, it also offers several secondary benefits:
- Empowers dealership leaders to better support and encourage their sellers by focusing their sales efforts on prospects who are still shopping
- Enables more targeted and effective coaching opportunities related to deals lost to other deals
- Improves seller morale by reducing frustration associated with dead lead tracking
- Improves the customer experience by avoiding unwanted follow-up actions
SalesAlert™ is Urban Science’s second direct-to-dealer solution to be announced in the last few months. Its launch follows the company that launched MarketGrowth™, another unique solution that allows traders to harness the power of urban science data to base their high-stakes mergers and acquisitions on science, not science to control speculation.
Visit the Urban Science SalesAlert™ page for more information on this new solution and its unique ability to enable US auto dealerships to increase efficiency and profitability for short- and long-term growth.
*Sales refer to vehicle unit sales and do not represent vehicle price or revenue.
About urban science®
Urban Science® is a leading automotive consulting and technology company serving automotive manufacturers (OEMs) and dealers, and the advertising technology companies that support them, around the world. headquarters in Detroit Operating from 21 office locations worldwide, Urban Science® harnesses the power of its science – and its unrivaled data, solution offerings and industry expertise – to bring clarity and business certainty to clients in even the most chaotic market conditions. Visit UrbanScience.com for more information on how Urban Science® is helping automakers and dealerships gain competitive advantage by taking the guesswork out of critical business decisions and, in turn, driving efficiencies and profitability across the industry.
Contact: Colleen Robar
+1 313 207 5960
SOURCE Urban Science